Easy Brews Brewery Agreement
Name of Brewery: ________________________________________________________
Contact Person Title: ______________________________________________________
City: ____________________ State: ___________________ Zip: ___________________
Phone: _______________ Fax: ________________ Email: ________________________
I, ________________________, a representative for ____________________________
brewery, commit to being a Beer Sponsor for Easy Brews on June 4
, 2017. From event start
time at 1pm to event closing time 6pm at Arapahoe County Fairgrounds in Aurora CO.
● Easy Brews load-in will begin at 9AM, and load-out will end one hour after the event.
(Easy Brews will let you know if any times change for any reason prior to event).
Easy Brews is responsible for and will provide to the participating Brewer:
● Electrical access, tasting glasses, drinking water for all persons attending and working
the festival, water for rinsing tasting glasses, armbands or other similar wearables that
identify participants in the festival and assistance for setup and takedown, as well as
● If the Festival permits people under 21 to attend or DD tickets are sold, the Promoter
will identify them by a special armband or wearable to ensure that they are not
illegally served beer
● NHF tax ID number and legal name shall be provided to Brewer for tax purposes and
verifying non-profit status.
● Brewer shall receive working passes and guests of the Brewer may attend the festival
at their own cost (since Easy Brews is a fundraiser).
● Brewer will assist in promoting the Festival, and for purposes of the Festival agrees to
license its logo to appear in advertising related to the Festival only. Advertising here
applies to use of the logo and name of the Brewer on social media posts by NHF,
RootedSpace and Easy Brews Beer Festival through social media, digital
advertisements, radio, television, print media, signs, stickers, posters, and any other
general medium generally understood to cover the promotion of the Festival. Brewer
will not pay Easy Brews for advertising.
● Promoter will control access to Festival and provide security as required by Location,
local law, or state law.
● All Brewers participating in the Festival will receive the same size display space, with
the same access to Location features (Brewers may participate at a higher level of
sponsorship for larger display space, signage, etc. Please see sponsorship package).
Easy Brews will provide (if needed) at a cost to the participating Brewer:
● Tables $10
● Chairs $5
I understand that as a Beer Sponsor, I am responsible for:
● Brewer shall be responsible for transporting his equipment, merchandise, and sundries.
● Brewer agrees to donate 1-4 varieties of beer to Easy Brews, including a jockey box
and spit bucket.
● Brewer will bring adequate amounts of ice to fit their needs.
● Providing adequate staff to serve samples to the event attendees.
● Setting up before the event and cleaning up after the event.
● Providing a zero cost invoice to The NHF, showing that our beer is a donation to
Colorado Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation. Please note that all alcohol
must be delivered by a licensed distributor.
This agreement is the whole agreement, and may not be modified in writing or orally by the
parties, their agents, or assigns.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the state of Colorado. Any disputes under this
agreement shall be brought in the county where the Brewer's principal place of business is
SIGNATURES, this the ___ day of ____________________, ____ (year).
NHF is a Non - Profit 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID #
Please email this form, a high resolution file of your logo or any other questions to a member
of RootedSpace below.