CODE OF CONDUCT
Coaches, Team Managers, Club Officials & Parents.
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game. Behaviour is the Lancashire
Junior Soccer Leagues biggest concern in the game.
• The abuse of match officials and
• The unacceptable behaviour of
• Over competitive parents, spectators and coaches on the sideline.
Play your part and observe The Lancashire Junior Soccer Leagues Code of Conduct in everything you do.
On and of the field, I will:
• Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers,
officials and spectators
• Adhere to the laws and spirit of the game
• Promote Fair Play and high standards of behaviour
• Always respect the match officials decision
• Never enter the eld of play without the referee’s permission
• Never engage in public criticism of the match officials
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
When working with players, I will:
• Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything, including winning
• Explain exactly what I expect of players and what they can expect from me
• Ensure all parents/carers of all players under the age of 18 understand these expectations
• Never engage in or tolerate any form of bullying
• Develop mutual trust and respect with every player to build their self-esteem
• Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance
• Ensure all activities I organise are appropriate for the players’ ability level, age and maturity
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by the Lancashire
Junior Soccer league:
• You many be issued with a formal warning
• You may be asked to leave the league organisation.
Lancashire Junior Soccer Leagues. Company Reg No. 10055853
40 Queen St, Great Harwood, Blackburn, Lancs, BB6 7QQ