International Conference on Innovations in
Pharmaceutical Sciences (ICIPS-2017)
(28 & 29 July, 2017)
2 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on
INNOVATIONS IN PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES (ICIPS-2017)
Delegates and participants are requested to make their own
arrangements of travel and accommodation. However, necessary
information and support will be provided for accommodation in the
nearby hotels on request.
Industries / NGOs / Government agencies are invited to sponsor the
The equipment suppliers may book their space for exhibiting their
products. Institutes Association and other agencies may also book
for the same.
The city houses famous historical sites including Charminar,
Chowmahalla Palace, Salar Jung Museum (among the world’s
largest private collection museum) art galleries, libraries, sports
complexes, museums and theatres. The Charminar is as much the
signature of Hyderabad as the Taj Mahal is of Agra or the Eiffel Tower
is of Paris. The Cyber towers of the Hi-Tech City of trade and
technology embodies the newfound attitude of Hyderabad and today
finds a place of pride. Situated on the outskirts of the city, it is the
nucleus of Cyberabad, the IT destination in this part of the world.
Boating and water sports are a regular feature in the Hussain Sagar.
One of the World’s tallest monolithic statues of the Buddha stands on
the ‘Rock of Gibraltar’, in the middle of the lake. Surroundings of
Hussainsagar Lake provide marvellous entertainment options like
NTR Gardens, Necklace Road, Tank Bund, Prasads Multiplex,
Lumbini Park, Sanjeevaiah Park etc. Falaknuma Palace was built in
several phases by the Nizams between 1857-1869 and this is now
one of the heritage buildings. The complex comprises four palaces in
Moghal and European styles of which the main palace is double
storeied with the others being single-storeyed blocks.
Name of the Institute / Organization :
Mobile No : (R) :
Phone (O) :
E-mail ID :
Gender : M / F :
Registration Fee Details :
Name of the bank ___________________________________________
D. D. No._________________________ Dated _____________________
Certified that the above information is true and correct to the best of
my knowledge and belief.
I am permitted to attend this International Conference which will be
held at GNITC-SOP, Hyderabad on 28 and 29 July 2017.
Signature of the Applicant.
THE TARIFF IS AS GIVEN BELOW
Back Cover Page
Inside Front / Back
Inside Pages - Color
Inside Pages B/W
Half Page B/W
Formerly known as Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmacy,
(Approved by AICTE & PCI-New Delhi, Permanently Affiliated to JNTU-Hyderabad)
Campus: Ibrahimpatnam, R. R. District - 501 506, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
The Registration fee is payable by Demand Draft (DD)/ Online payment in favor of
“GURUNANAK INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY”
Account No: 62010281635 | IFSC Code: SBHY0020090
Payable at Ibrahimpatnam, R. R. District, Telangana State, India and
Send to : Convener, Guru Nanak Institutions, Ibrahimpatnam - 501 506
For the first two authors, participation certificates will be issued and for
any additional participation certificate an additional amount of Rs.300/-
will be charged. Kits, lunch of each registered participant for two days
will be provided.
GURU NANAK INSTITUTIONS TECHNICAL CAMPUS (AUTONOMOUS)
(Recognized u/s 2f & 12b of UGC Act)
SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
28 & 29 July, 2017
CALL FOR PAPERS
In Association with :
GNI is one of the premier Institutions in the Country, developed into gateway of knowledge and inspiration. The institution offers graduate and post graduate over
7 discipline of Engineering. Computer application and Pharmacy. Around 9000 students from all over the country and more than 200 international students from
various countries are part of academics. 700 plus strong team of faculty members are imparting academic instructions through research and Innovation. The
Infrastructure includes separate building for every department, residential accommodation for 1500 boys/girls and teaching fraternity. The ambience of campus
is serene and pristine. The academic blocks are inter spaced with vast green patches of lawns giving soothing and rejuvenating atmosphere.
GNI Decode IT Park (Digital Engineering Center for offshore and Domestic Enterprises) is India’s First IT Park within our Institution campus providing Part Time
Employment to Current Students and Full time Employment to Passed-out Engineers.
The Institution has been awarded “Best Place to Innovate” in UXINDIA-13 International Conference, at IIM Banglore, “Excellent Innovative Institute in AP” award
by Consortium of Communication Media and Infrastructure CCMAI and “Award of Excellence” for Guru Nanak Educational Society by JNTUH. This Institute is
hosting 3 International Conferences besides publishing 2 International Journals every year.
THEME : ICIPS-2017
The aim of the ICIPS-2017 is to provide a platform for Researchers, Scientists, Technocrats, Academicians and various categories of Pharmacists namely
Industrial, Community, Clinical, Hospital, Regulatory etc., to exchange their latest innovative ideas and research findings in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The
conference will boost excellent innovations in various facets of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The Scientific sessions of this International Conference are aimed at disseminating knowledge and facilitating exchange of new ideas on emerging trends in the
frontiers of Innovations Pharmaceutical Sciences.
CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS
(a). Oral Presentation (b). Poster Presentation
CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers are invited for presentation and publication in proceedings of the conference in above focus tracks. Papers will be published in all peer-reviewed and
accepted full length journal of Innovation in Pharmaceutical Sciences (JIPS) which are indexed in Google Scholar, Scopus, Directory of open Access Journals
etc with valid ISSN Number.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT AND MANUSCRIPT ORIGINALITY
Articles, papers and case studies submitted for publication must be original and should not be under consideration for publishing in any other Journals or
accepted for presentation in any other conference.
Full paper with abstract must be prepared as per author guidelines and the guidelines format can be found at : (http: ://www.inventiajournals.com)
The abstracts should be limited to 150 words and the length of the paper shall not exceed 6 pages including abstract to be submitted and PDF version at
• Center of excellences for Mobile Application Development
• Center of excellences for Computation Civil Engineering
• Center of excellences for Aeronautical Engineering
• Center for 3D Printing Rapid Prototyping
• Publishing three International Journals
• Microsoft Gold Agreement
• Member of IUCEE, NPTEL and Globarena
• In-house GATE coaching for our students
• IBM, Infosys Academic Alliances
• Placements in Top-Notch Companies
• Decode IT Park
• MOU with International Universities
• Research and Innovation Centre
• Non-Destructive Evaluation
• Solar Power Application
• Software Research Development
• Robotics & Industrial Automation
• Entrepreneurship Incubation
• Center of excellences for Big Data
HIGHLIGHTS OF GNI
The Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) is the premier association of pharmaceutical professionals in India representing industry, regulatory, community &
hospital pharmacy practices and education, with a member base of over 13,000, spread across the length and breadth of the nation with 20 state branches and
more than 46 local branches. As a member of the Drug Technical Advisory Board, India, IPA is actively involved in advising the government on matters of
professional importance. IPA’s major objective is to position pharmacists as one of the important healthcare providers in our country.
The Indian Hospital Pharmacists' Association was formed on 29th December, 1963 at Pilani during the 15th Indian pharmaceutical Congress and is registered
under the societies Registration Act XXXI of 1860 vide Registration No. 3994,1968-69 dated 5th January 1969, with an objective to provide the benefits and
protections of a qualified hospital pharmacist to the patient, to the institution which he serves, to the members of allied health professions with whom he is
associated, and to the profession of pharmacy and to promote the cause of Hospital Pharmacy.
For more information about the conference log on to :
Submit your papers at : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details contact :
Dr. Tribhuvan Singh, Convener(ICIPS-2017)
Email : email@example.com
Mobile No.:+91 9951346454
Date of Conference
: 28 & 29 July, 2017
Pre Conference Tutorials
: 22 July, 2017
Submission of Abstract and
: 10 July, 2017
Full Length Paper
Notification of acceptance
: 15 July, 2017
37. Dr. Arun Garg, Delhi.
38. Dr. T. K. Ravi, Coimbatore.
39. Dr. B. Prabha Shankar, Hyderabad.
40. Dr. C. Gopala Krishna Murthy, Vizag.
41. Dr. Dhilip Kumar, Hyderabad.
42. Dr. V. Sathyanarayana, Hyderabad.
43. Mr. Pankaj Bector, New Delhi.
44. Mr. Ravi Uday Bhaskar, Hyderabad.
45. Mr. Koushik Desai, Mumbai.
46. Mr. K. Raja Bhanu, Hyderabad.
47. Mr. G. Adinarayana, Vizag.
48. Dr. M. Shyam Sundar, Hyderabad.
49. Mr. Atul Kumar Nasa, Delhi.
50. Dr. Baghwan Raju, Hyderabad.
1. Prof. De. Ashok Phillip, USA
2. Prof. D. Samba Reddy, USA.
3. Dr. Rajender Apparasu, USA.
4. Dr. Ch. Srinivasa Rao, USA
5. Prof. G.K. Dash, Malaysia
6. Prof. Sridevi Chigurupati, Malaysia
7. Prof. Havagi Ray R. Chitme, Sultane of Oman
8. Prof. Gorajana Adinarayana, Malaysia.
9. Prof. Joshua O. Kayode, Nigeria.
10. Prof. Sabri Hashim, Malaysia
11. Prof. M. Musa,Saudi Arabia.
12. Prof. Hiroyuki Furukawa, Japan.
13. Dr. Yagya Prasad Nutane, Nepal
14. Mr. Jayapala Reddy, Russia.
15. Dr. Michel Buchmann, Switzerland
16. Dr. Actoy B. Ali Ansari, Kuwait.
17. Dr. K.V.R.N.S. Ramesh, Dubai.
18. Prof. Shalom Benrimoj, Australia.
19. Dr. Dange Veerapaneni, India.
1. Dr. B. Suresh, Mysore.
2. Dr. M. D. Karvekar, Bangalore.
3. Dr. T. V. Narayana, Bangalore.
4. Prof. N. Udupa, Mangalore.
5. Dr. S. Saraff, Raipur.
6. Dr. S. L. Nasa, New Delhi.
7. Dr. G. Krishna Mohan, Hyderabad.
8. Dr. M. Ajitha, Hyderabad.
9. Dr. S. Shobha Rani, Hyderabad.
10. Dr. B. Sunitha Reddy, Hyderabad.
11. Dr. M. Venkata Reddy, Hyderabad.
12. Dr. J. Vijayaratna, Andhra Pradesh.
13. Dr. J. V. Rao, Hyderabad.
14. Dr. Narendra Sarath Chandra, Hyderabad.
15. Dr. Sanjit Singh Lamba, Andhra Pradesh.
16. Dr. Anurag Mishra, Varanasai.
17. Dr. Sandeep Arora, Punjab.
18. Dr. Inderbeer Singh, Punjab.
19. Dr. Ajit Singh, Delhi.
20. Dr. N. K. Sathish, Bangalore.
21. Dr. B. Ramesh, Bangalore.
22. Dr. A. Raghurama Rao, Warangal.
23. Prof. B. K. Gupta, Kolkata.
24. Dr. Rao Vadlamudi, Andhra Pradesh.
25. Prof. K. Shiva Rama Krishna, Vizag.
26. Dr. B. Mishra, Varanasi.
27. Dr. P. N. Murthy, Beharampur.
28. Dr. M. E. Bhanojirao, Beharampur.
29. Dr. B. G. Shivananda, Bangalore.
30. Dr. H. G. Shiva Kumar, Mysore.
31. Mr. T. Jayapal Reddy, Hyderabad.
32. Dr. S. P. Dhanbal, Ooty.
33. Dr. G. Parthasarathi, Mysore.
34. Dr. D. Gouri Shankar, Vizag.
35. Dr. S. Ganpati, Vizag.
36. Dr. P. V. Appaji, Hyderabad.
1. Prof. M. Venkata Ramana Reddy, School of Pharmacy
2. Dr. Sajal Kumar Jha, School of Pharmacy
Publicity Chair International
1. Mr. Veeresh Yadav, School of Pharmacy
2. Mr. Balakrishna Vuyyala, School of Pharmacy
3. Ms. G. Keerthana, School of Pharmacy
Publicity Chair National
1. Mr. Ch. Rathnakar, School of Pharmacy
2. Ms. V. Shravani, School of Pharmacy
3. Mr. Peta Sudhakar, School of Pharmacy
Program & Publication Chair
1. Mr. V. Ravi Kumar, School of Pharmacy
2. Mr. Parameshwar Ravula, School of Pharmacy
1. Ms. K. Saraswathi, School of Pharmacy
2. Mr. Sagar Pamu, School of Pharmacy
3. Mr. Deepak, School of Pharmacy
4. Mrs. Bindu Madhavi, School of Pharmacy
5. Mrs. D. Sai Sudha, School of Pharmacy
Hospitality & Discipline
1. Mr. Jitendra Debata, School of Pharmacy
2. Mr. Kausik Bhar, School of Pharmacy
3. Ms. Divya Bharathi, School of Pharmacy
4. Ms. Aseema Nasreen, School of Pharmacy
Sardar Tavinder Singh Kohli,
Chairman, Guru Nanak Institutions
Sardar Gagandeep Singh Kohli,
Vice-Chairman, Guru Nanak Institutions
Dr. H. S. Saini,
Managing Director, Guru Nanak Institutions
1. Dr. M. Ramalinga Reddy, Director, GNITC
2. Prof. P. Parthasaradhy, Associate Director, GNITC
3. Prof. R. K. Singh, Associate Director, GNITC
4. Dr. Rishi Sayal, Associate Director, GNITC
Dr. P. Suresh, Associate Director, School of Pharmacy
Dr. S. V. Ranganayakulu, Dean - R & D, GNITC
1. Dr. Tribhuvan Singh, HOD, School of Pharmacy
2. Mr. Himansu Bhusan Samal, School of Pharmacy
1. Mr. Dhiraj Kumar, School of Pharmacy
2. Ms. Sravanthi Reddy, School of Pharmacy
3. Ms. Ayesha, School of Pharmacy
AREAS (Related Topics but not limited to)
Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Technology / Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry & Natural Products
Pharmacology / Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy / Pharmacovigilance / Community Pharmacy
Pharmaceutical Management / Drug Regulatory Affairs & IPR
Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance