Beautox Bar LLC, 7372 Kirkwood Court, Maple Grove, MN 55369
Botox Cosmetic™ Post Treatment Instructions
Botox Cosmetic™ treatment involves the injection of highly diluted, individualized doses of botulinum toxin A
excessive sweating respectively. Botox® relaxes muscle(s) and/or sweat glands by diminishing their ability to
1. Exercise your treated muscles by performing 10 contractions every 15 minutes for three hours.
2. It is important NOT to rub or massage the treated areas for 24 hours following treatment.
3. Do not lie down or do strenuous exercise for three hours after treatment.
4. It is possible that you may experience a headache and/or flu-‐like symptoms for approximately 24-‐48
hours. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) may be taken for relief only.
a. Do not take aspirin containing products, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, Vitamin E, or Fish oil for the
next 24 hours. These agents may increase bruising/bleeding at the injections site.
5. It is best to avoid alcohol intake beyond a single drink, glass of wine, or beer for approximately 24 hours
6. The redness and marks on the treated areas will likely disappear within a few hours after treatment.
with Arnica, which is available for purchase or at most health food stores and is safe.
7. Botox Cosmetic™ can take up to two weeks for full effect. If you feel that you would desire more
relaxation of the muscles treated, we will address this at your two week follow up appointment.
8. Results may vary. If there is partial improvement of a treated site, and re-‐treatment is desired, a second
treatment may be performed. There is a subsequent charge for any subsequent treatments.
9. Botox Cosmetic™ requires a special technique in order to customize the injections to your individual
recovers but that your skin is not creasing to the point from where you started.
10. Botox Cosmetic™ is a temporary procedure and at first, you may find that your treatment results will last
the duration of each treatment result may last longer than 4 months.
11. To achieve optimal results, you will need to repeat Botox ® treatments when you notice recurrent muscle
If however, the muscle activity and fine crinkling recurs prior to your next treatment date, please contact us for an