A. To charge your mobile devices
1. To charge your device, plug the standard USB end of the Power Bank cable into the USB port on the Power Bank.
2. Then plug the Micro-USB end of the cable into your mobile device. (Or other compatible cable that is shipped with,
e.g. 30-PIN or Lightning connector). It can the start automatically the charging process (Some model may need to
press the button to start the charging). Do not use excessive force when plugging the cable into the electronic device.
3. After you have charged your mobile device, remove the cable.
4. Please note that the output on this Power Bank is 5V, 800-1000mA, and it cannot work on mobile/electronics device
that requires more than 1000mA. Please check the specification of your mobile/electronics device before use.
B. To charge the Power Bank
1. To charge the Power Bank, connect the Micro-USB end of the cable to the Micro-USB port on the Power Bank
2. Then connect the standard USB end of cable to a USB power source, such as a powered ON computer’s USB port
or USB compatible wall charger.
3. While charging, the Power Bank’s RED LED light will illuminate. Once it is fully charged, the RED LED light will turn
Blue (or turn off). This indicates that your Power Bank is fully charged.. You can now disconnect the Power Bank from
4. Please note that the Power Bank cannot be recharged while charging mobile devices.
•Do not open, modify, disassemble, drop, crush or shred this product.
•Never dispose of the battery in fire or water, which may result in explosion and/or injury.
•Do not expose this Power Bank in high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
•Do not expose the product to water or high humidity.
•Do not expose the Power Bank to vibrations or throw it
•Keep the Power Bank out of reach of children or persons who have not been instructed in its use.
•Stop using if leakage, overheating or any other unusual conditions occur
•It's a normal condition that battery performance will decline after long time of usage.
•Dispose the Power Bank properly.