PLAYERS AND EQUIPMENT
* A team can have a maximum of 10 players for any one game – 7 players, of which one must be a goalkeeper, and 3 substitutes. A minimum of 5 players are
required for the game to go ahead.
* Any written complaints made to Lancashire junior soccer leagues regarding teams playing unregistered players, may lead to the o ending team receiving a 5-0
defeat for the match.
* New players can be registered at any point in the season and there is no limit to the number of players you can register.
* All players must be the correct age for their team, abiding by the FA’s September to September school year.
* All players must wear the same colour shirts (except GK). Bibs will be available if required.
* All Players are advised to wear shin guards & knee high socks. All players playing without shin pads play at their own risk.
* Footwear. Please check with us before your first game to see what footwear is allowed.
Please respect the referee, dissent will not be tolerated. All refereeing decisions are final.
DURATION OF THE MATCH
This info is available on the relevant League webpage. A maximum of 1 minute is given to change ends at half time. Injury time is at the discretion of the referee.
Games are held at Accrington Sports Academy, kick off times are 6:00pm, 6:38pm, 7:12pm, and 7:45pm for an overall finish at 8:30pm. Each match is 34 minutes
* Unlimited substitutions are allowed as long as the referee is made aware of the changes. * Substitutes must enter and leave the eld of play from behind their
own goal. Substitutions can only be made when play has stopped.
There is a minimum amount of players required for a game to go ahead. 7 a side = minimum of 5. If a team has 7 players they are not allowed to borrow players
to be substitutes.
If a team does not have enough players they may wish to borrow a player from another team. In this case the team must get permission from the opposition.
This must be witnessed by the organiser/referee.
If a team has 7 players of their own, they cannot borrow players to be substitutes.
All the following circumstances must be witnessed by the referee/organiser
If they agree, the game will go ahead as normal.
If they disagree, then the team will have to play with the minimum players or forfeit the game (5 – 0 defeat and 2 x match fee)
If they disagree, a 5 – 0 win is awarded and a friendly game played, with both teams paying their match fee.
FOULS AND MISCONDUCT
* The referee will deal with all fouls and misconduct which will be punished accordingly.
* Any free kick is direct and the defending team must retreat at least 5 yards from the ball.
All caution details are reported to the coordinator at the end of the night. Lancashire junior football leagues reserves the right to prohibit any player, team or
club from taking further part in Lancashire junior football leagues competitions.
Any player is allowed in the penalty area. An offence by a defending player in the penalty area will result in a penalty kick. Goalkeepers can slide inside their area,
but not outside the area.
In all cases where a match has been abandoned through the fault of one of the teams, the match shall be awarded to the opposition. In all cases Lancashire
junior football leagues will investigate the circumstances and decide what action and result will be recorded.
GENERAL PLAYING RULES
Goalkeeper distribution and area rules are as in 11 a side.
The back pass rule applies – a free kick shall be awarded to the attacking team - 5 yards outside the penalty area.
A goal can be scored directly from any kick off
There are NO OFFSIDES.
There are NO HEAD HEIGHT restrictions
For all other rules the laws of Association Football will apply.
Lancashire Junior Soccer Leagues. Company Reg No. 10055853
40 Queen St, Great Harwood, Blackburn, Lancs, BB6 7QQ