Business Organization Name: _____________________________________________________________________________
Contact Person: __________________________________________________________________________________________
Brief description of Business/Organization and any intended performances: _______________________________
City, State, Zip: __________________________________________________________________________________________
Phone: ________________________________________ Cell: __________________________________________________
E-mail Address: __________________________________________________________________________________________
Please Note: Virtually all Exhibitor information will be conveyed via e-mail, including last-minute updates, which will
reach you much faster than regular U.S. Mail. So, please provide an e-mail address if you have one!
1. ____ I will commit to _____ # of performances, for which there is no participation fee. I have contacted Lin-
da Bullerman to schedule the performance(s) at (727) 501-1444 in advance of submission of this application.
2. ____ I am a retail exhibitor requiring _____ (#) of 10’ x 10’ spaces @ $75 for the first space and $25 for each
additional space, if I submit my application before January 31, 2017. Applications submitted after January
31, 2017, $100 for the first space and $50 for each additional space.
3. ____ I am a Non-Profit/Rescue Organization requiring one 10’ x 10’ space for $25, limited to 15 rescues;
first come first serve. (Attached is my written proof of the organization’s non-profit status)
4. ____ I am a Non-Profit Organization other than an animal rescue organization requiring ______(#) of 10’ x
10’ spaces @ $35 each. (Attached is my written proof of the organization’s non-profit status.)
5. ____ I need electricity for my exhibit area; add $25.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 4, 2017
Applications received after March 25 must include a $25 late fee
in the form of a money order or cashier’s check (no personal checks, please).
TOTAL EXHIBITOR DONATION ENCLOSED: $ _______________________
Page ! of !
Please return the following to complete your application:
1. Return (A) this completed Application, (B) the executed Participation, Waiver of Liability, and Assumption of
Risk Agreement, and (C) the executed Largo Central Park Vendor Policies.
2. Include a check or money order made payable to the Kiwanis Club of Largo-Mid-Pinellas Foundation,
Inc. for your total exhibitor donation stated above.
3. Include a self-addressed, pre-paid $0.98 (2 postage stamps) stamped #10 size envelope.
4. Mail your completed application packet to the following address:
Kiwanis Club of Largo/Mid-Pinellas Foundation, Inc.
ATTN: Pawfest 2017
P.O. Box 2043, Largo, Florida 33779
NOTE: A $40 SERVICE CHARGE WILL BE ASSESSED FOR ANY CHECKS RETURNED UNPAID.
THE KIWANIS CLUB OF LARGO/MID-PINELLAS FOUNDATION, INC. IS A 501(C)(3) ORGANIZATION, EIN 90-0599760. FLORIDA STATUTE
496.405: REGISTRATION # CH33530. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM
THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY
ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
P.S. REMEMBER TO MAKE AND KEEP COPIES OF YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kiwanisclublargo
Page ! of !