- We will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, give out or sell your files or documents to anyone.
- Also, no one, you did not provide the DocDroid link, will ever have access to your documents.
- As a rule, it is possible to use our web site without entering your personal data.
- In so far as personal data (e.g. name or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, then this is always done as far as possible on a voluntary basis. Should you provide such data, it will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit agreement.
- We will also never send you an email unless it is important and directly related to your DocDroid documents.
- We follow the European data protection laws and principles.
DocDroid stores so-called "cookies" in order to be able to offer you a comprehensive range of functions and to make it easier to use our websites. "Cookies" are small files which are stored on your computer with the help of the internet browser. If you do not want to use "cookies", you can prevent "cookies" from being stored on your computer using the corresponding settings on your internet browser. Please note that this may restrict the functional capability and the range of functions of our offer.
This website uses third party plugins like the Google +1 button, the Facebook button, the Twitter button or Google Analytics. These plugins will also use “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google/Twitter/Facebook on servers in the United States.